Reliable heating and air conditioning company since 1993
All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving the Greater Seattle area homes and businesses since 1993. We provide quality heating, cooling, and home comfort services, while also keeping Seattle homes and businesses clean, energy efficient, and comfortable.
As Seattle’s largest Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we have championed Bryant’s strict regulations and standards. This is no small feat, as less than 5% of HVAC contractors meet these standards.
Bryant started this program because it knows that manufacturing high technology, efficient HVAC equipment is only half the battle. The other half comes with effective and appropriate installation and guidance in choosing the right equipment for the job. The right system makes a huge difference in terms of energy efficiency and effectiveness. Go with a Bryant Factory Authorized dealer for guaranteed satisfaction.
All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to upholding the highest standards in the HVAC industry for training, customer service, and all services related to the field of heating and cooling.
We don’t just stop at supplying Seattle with quality HVAC services from NATE certified experts. We’re also active in the local Seattle community as well as nationwide endeavors to improve energy efficiency, air quality, and business ethics.
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning is a proud member of the ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America.) As a board member, we follow the highest standards in ethics and code in the industry to ensure our customers receive the best quality of service. All Climate remains compliant with current codes, necessary insurance, and certifications as per required by ACCA.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rating. The BBB is a national standards organization that is committed to promoting ethical business practices across all industries. Businesses of all sizes and functions are given a letter grade based on their performance, consumer reviews, and overall online/offline presence.
- Master Builders Association (MBA) is a King County based organization that is committed to bettering businesses in the HVAC and plumbing trades. Any business within the MBA is dedicated to giving their local Seattle customers the best possible services.
- PSE Contractor Referral Service – we work with the local Puget Sound electrical supplier to provide our clients with reliable energy sources.
- We have been a family owned local business since 1993
- Our dedication to customer service extends into our partnership with PSE (Puget Sound Energy.) We have earned the Platinum Achievement Award, given to only one business per year, three years now, for our commitment to friendly customer service.
- All of our technicians are not only factory-trained, but NATE certified to provide the highest quality troubleshooting, installations, and repairs in the Pacific Northwest.
- As a Bryant authorized dealer, we only provide the highest quality, energy efficient, and dependable equipment in the Northwest. Always look for the Energy Star rating for better energy efficiency.
- We treat all code, federal law, and manufacturer recommendations and requirements as our minimum standard of operation.
- As a mechanical and electrical contractor, we always have licensed electricians on staff and ready to support any construction or installation project that we lead.
- We always take our time to deliver quality and accurate proposals to help make tough purchasing decisions that much easier.
- We have yet to receive a complaint of negligence from home damage during an installation job. This is because we are careful and mindful of each property we perform project work on.
- We guarantee, IN WRITING, that your heating and cooling systems will be installed appropriately. We also offer a lifetime workmanship warranty.
- Most equipment is also eligible to receive an extended warranty that is factory-backed up to 10 years.
- Our trucks are fully equipped for sheet metal work to save time and ensure a quality, custom installation.
- Federal guidelines will always be adhered to for refrigerant removal services.
At all cost…
Bryant, as one of the HVAC industry’s leaders, takes standards to the next level when it comes to who handles their products. So when you see the Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer seal, you can rest assured that your dealer adheres to the highest standards in servicing and customer service, as less than 5% of HVAC businesses in the country receive this honor.
To ensure the best possible brand integrity and customer satisfaction with their equipment, Bryant derived this exhaustive evaluation process for their dealers across the U.S. They did this because they know that manufacturing quality equipment is only half of the process. The other half comes with recommending and installing the right systems for the individual building’s needs. A high efficiency system won’t run efficiently if it’s too big or small for the building it is trying to heat or cool.
So what does this say about Bryant Factory Authorized Dealers? It says that Bryant has already endorsed these dealers as extremely capable and talented HVAC experts that can provide trusted and efficient recommendations and services. So you don’t have to spend your time researching every HVAC dealer in Seattle to find a quality dealer you can trust.
By becoming factory authorized, All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning has proven itself to provide:
- The most energy efficient, eco-friendly, and quiet systems in the HVAC industry, manufactured by a global leader in innovative technology for the home comfort industry.
- Technicians that are certified and specially trained to work with Bryant products, as well as all other HVAC products. All technicians receive ongoing training and maintain their certifications through passing regular exams to stay on top of industry best practices for all products, with an emphasis on Bryant products and technology.
- An installation team that is rigorously trained on Bryant specific procedures to ensure the highest quality system integrity for new systems and replacements.
- A technical team that also strictly adheres to Bryant installation and service procedures and uses genuine Bryant replacement parts whenever possible to ensure your system performs as promised.
- All sales associates have gone through special training, Bryant Academy, which is a training course aimed at informing sales personnel how to best recommend the necessary home comfort products and services to achieve the customer’s goals.
- An EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) certified business that handles refrigerant properly.
- A company that overall adheres to best practices in terms of HVAC industry knowledge, services, and ethics. A company that is always up to code, certified, insured, and ready to provide quality and trusted services.
…and much more
This guarantee comes straight from Bryant, because they are so confident in their Bryant Factory Authorized Dealers. All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning sticks to this 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of their services and products. If you are not satisfied with your new Bryant equipment, for any reason, you can contact our offices within 1 year of the installation date to have us correct the issue or for a full refund. Ask for a copy of our guarantee to see the details and restrictions anytime.
Your home’s comfort means everything for you and your family. Why chance your comfort and indoor air quality with a less certain dealer? All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning has worked hard to earn Bryant’s accreditation, now allow us to earn yours with our expert knowledge and HVAC services…we guarantee you’ll love what you get. Contact us today for your local experts.
Serving the Greater Seattle area